Monday, November 19, 2012

Goddess Tarot: Card of the Week



My tarot deck of choice is still the first deck I ever bought: Kris Waldherr's Goddess Tarot.  I love these familiar cards, but there's always more to learn, even after over a decade spent working with this beautiful deck.

I've decided to post a card of the week, drawing randomly from my deck each Monday and letting the message of the card marinate as I move about my busy life.

Today's card is:



Card:Six of Swords
Deck: The Goddess Tarot
Artist: Kris Waldherr

This card symbolizes travel or transition, and I started laughing when I saw it.  Like so many people in America, I am gearing up to travel over the coming holiday.  It's nice to know my trip should be smooth, since this is a card of positive travel and transition.


This card also indicates a chance for me to detach from my workload, which is something I'm really looking forward to.  It's so hard to just leave work behind sometimes, and the holiday season gives us each an opportunity to slow down and focus on family, blessings, and of course, beloved carols.

What does the Six of Swords mean to you?  Safe travels, everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment