Monday, December 3, 2012

Goddess Tarot: Card of the Week



My tarot deck of choice is still the first deck I ever bought: Kris Waldherr's Goddess Tarot.  I love these familiar cards, but there's always more to learn, even after over a decade spent working with this beautiful deck.

I've decided to post a card of the week, drawing randomly from my deck each Monday and letting the message of the card marinate as I move about my busy life.

Today's card is:


Card:Queen of Cups
Deck: The Goddess Tarot
Artist: Kris Waldherr

This is a card of nurturing and emotion, which I could really use right now (I'm a college teacher, and it's exam week).  The Queen of Cups also symbolizes the culmination of romance and love, not to mention representing enhanced aspects of all things water; creativity, emotion, poetry, and personal contemplation.  I'm feeling a little ragged today, despite the beautiful weather, so this was a welcome card to start the week.

What does the Queen of Cups mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment